SmARTarts is looking for artists, entertainers, performers, designers and more!
This years festival is held on Saturday 17th April 2010, as part of National Youth Week (10 – 18 April 2010). The event will feature:
– designART market – free stalls available to young designers & artists!
– live music – bands & perfomers wanted!
– art exhibition, film screening & outdoor installation – any mediums welcome (including object/jewellery design)!
– free workshops – learn new skills in our great studio spaces!
– fashion parade – Young designers welcome! We accept all original works, from wearable art to screen-printed t-shirts – anything that can be strutted down the catwalk!
Find application forms at their website: http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/pinestreet/YouthProgram/smartArts.html
For more info please contact Christie Torrington, PH: 02 9245 1503, or email: ctorrington [at] cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au or Tamara Killick: tkillick [at] cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au.
Amanda and I have both been involved in SmartArts events for the past two years and we have thoroughly enjoyed it, so get involved!
Spread the word!